- With its permanently attached spray mechanism, it offers a quick and simple action for precision and wide area spray
- Gets under dirt, marks and grease, making it easy to wipe them away
- Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients
- Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- It quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits
WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck or jammed parts, displaces moisture and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime and other marks from most surfaces.